Κυριακή 3 Ιουνίου 2012

Thank you with a snapshot from Rethymnon

I'd like to thank all of you that you have visited my first blog since now. I will try - among the others - to write down my experiences and my impressions, living in my island Crete. May be you will consider about.
 I start from this picture of Venetian Port of Rethymnon, taken in August 2010. Backround is the venetian lighthouse. There is another characteristical one, in Chania, but that's another story.
Venetian Port of Rethymnon is a rest point. You can enjoy your coffee, refreshment,lunch or dinner so much that you don't want to leave...
It's small,warm and exciting. You,visitor of Crete, there are so many such points in Crete. Never say. "I met the island". You never will. Because Crete is endless. That's why we just make suggestions. You only have to choose. You know, even we live in this unique island, never "met" it completely. We are still exploring... Have a nice stay.

 Nico Angelakis

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου